WHAT TYPES OF SUBMISSIONS DO WE ACCEPT:
We're looking for fresh and trendsetting fashion photography submissions from kids & teen fashionistas. The content must fit the season of the issue you are submitting to.
Full body photos are our preference, but half body is acceptable.
Photos must be professional and print quality, high-resolution, Width 2550 x Hight 3300 pixels, 300dpi. JPG, GIF or PNG formats only. Cell phone photos will NOT be accepted.
We prefer original content, so you will have a better chance to be selected if your submission was NOT published, posted, shared, or displayed by other magazines, websites, social media, etc. The selected image should remain unpublished until the La Belle magazine issue is released. The La Belle team maintains sole responsibility for determining which submissions will be featured in our publications.
You will receive an ACCEPTED email if you are selected as one of La Belle TOP 20 TRENDING FASHIONISTAS!
After we have published your submitted content via the intended La Belle platform - CONGRATULATIONS! - you are encouraged to share the content via your personal web and social media platforms.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
La Belle does not provide any form of compensation for unsolicited submissions. Any expenses or costs are solely the responsibility of the contributor. We cannot guarantee that content submitted will be used on the La Belle blog, or social media, the website, or the magazine digital or print formats.
All featured submissions will receive an announcement with a purchase link after the new magazine issue is published. We do not provide free print/digital copies or tear sheets.
You acknowledge that you are solely responsible to insure the content submitted is not encumbered by any other individuals or organizations.
TYPICAL REASONS FOR NOT ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS:
* The content is seasonal or holiday-themed and is not submitted in sufficient time prior to the occasion.
* The submission is the same or similar to other content we have already received, or have already scheduled for publication.
* The quality or style of the content is not right for our platforms.
* The content requires too much editing to be publication-ready.
* The content has already been published, posted, shared, or displayed in another venue, online or otherwise.
ON YOUR MARK, GET SET, SUBMIT!